[Dailydrool] 11 year old up at 6 a.m.

V. Tata-Phillips my4hounds at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 20 11:26:33 PST 2009

Well........it could be your older dog has to potty at 6 a.m.!!

Mine are all up between 5 and 6 a.m. (to bed around 9 or 10 evenings).  I know they are hungry, but the first thing on their minds is out to potty!  They know I won't feed them before 6, but they also know to get up and go out if they need to GO.  Mine range in age from 18 months to almost 15 years old and the buppy is up first - the old guy is up last - but I know it is THE URGE that gets them up in the mornings!

http://resku.homestead.com/  .....just in case you are wondering what to get your vet or pet sitter for Christmas!!!!!  I can wrap and mail direct or send to you for gift giving!  $2 per book donated to the rescue of your choice!

GinnyTata-Phillips, co-author of DOGKU, PETKU , BASSETKU and the brand new RESKU!

 EMAILING FOR THE GREATER GOOD
Join me