[Dailydrool] Wimpering in the morning or when ever!

anitra palato santanapants at gmail.com
Fri Nov 20 12:14:59 PST 2009

Santana is our wimperer!  But he makes the faces to go with it.  or he
will roll over on his side and wimper like he is wasting away because
nobody is paying attention.

Speaking of the family guy  with Stewie saying "mom mom mom mommy
mommy momma momma!"  Well that commercial came on last night and we
had the tv loud.  Well the dogs got so annoyed with stewie saying that
over and over.  Lilly howled.  Santana wimpered and then looked at the
tv like are you serious.  So then hubby repeated it just like Stewie
and Lilly howled and jumped up on him, then Santana looked at me like
"mommy answer him already!!!!!! GEESH!" we were falling on the floor
laughing.  So that is a way to get even with these wimperers! hehe
You can find it on youtube if you want to know what this family guy
bit sounds like (type in Stewie and mom mom mom) lol

Enjoy!

--
Anitra | Momma To the Hounds |
Santana Mr Pants & Lilly Belle Rose

"My family is not confined to mother, mate, and child; but it includes
all creatures be they tame or wild; my family upon this earth includes
all living things, on land, or in the ocean deep, or borne aloft on
wings.~ Alicia S. Carpenter"