[Dailydrool] a page fwom the Pwincess Diaries...

Pat Mayer lilygurl.pat at gmail.com
Fri Nov 20 17:06:04 PST 2009

Hmmmfff...LilyGurl pawing in here...in my house , I get up in the middle of
the night and relocate according to my royal whim...if I leave the bedroom
and go out to the living room..I stand there staring in the dark and she
'feels' the look and gets up wif her pillow and comes out to the recliner.
If I really need some petting and rubbing she knows to lay on the quilt next
to me and do my bidding. If I want to go out she turns on all the lights and
helps me down the steps and stands outside in her jammies no matter what the
weather...its as it should be...royal old age is nothing to mess with!

And that rutabaga...er...the protege'...well let me just say...he stays on
his bed and does not make a peep until I am up for the day...its a good
thing too...or that turkey in the refrigerator wouldn't be the only dead
meat in my house!

I am old and its a lot of work to raise up these young ones but hopefully
they will be able to follow in our pawprints with the correct bassetude and
continue to keep their slaves trained well after I am gone...

Drool to all in need.
Luv and Kissies too.
Pwincess LilyGurl, Rudy- Protege to the pwincess,  and the rest of the
entourage