[Dailydrool] early morning whimpering

DAISY7521 at aol.com DAISY7521 at aol.com
Fri Nov 20 17:03:13 PST 2009

Hi all, my situation is a little bit  different.  I have to give Honey some
little thing to eat before we go to  bed at night, 9 or 10, and if I don't,
she wakes up about 6, nauseated, and  spits up just some slime.  Vet told
me to give her a piece of bread or  something just before bed, and it seems
to help.  It hasn't affected her  weight.
They eat supper a lot earlier though, about 2 or  3......it used to be at
4, and they keep edging it up. Dottie starts  complaining, then Scooby and
then Honey, and when you have 3 of them yelling and  whining and crying and
complaining, and barking..and pawing at me, and nibbling  on me..........I
"obey".
sick, ha?  oh well, I am an old softie,  always have been, they know it,
they have taught me well.......sheeeeeesh!   Guess I should feel lucky to live
in my own house,
Barbie and her rulers of the  house......