[Dailydrool] Whining in..and other things

earthyoga at aol.com earthyoga at aol.com
Sat Nov 21 07:06:42 PST 2009

First lots of drool for all those in need....Four leggers and two leggers!

Whining....OMDog!  Maggie is the absolute worst!  She whines for everything...especially at night when she wants on the bed and her sister is in her way.  I think she does it to wake everyone up so all of them want to go outside leaving the bed free and clear so she can claim her spot. She has always been a whiner!  Bailey whines but it sounds like a whistle, but only does it when John eggs her on.  Trixie and LaVerne haven't started the whine thing....Princess only whines when she eats way to much (like when she ate a whole pizza) - pretty sure it's just because she was uncomfortable!

Julie just so you know orange jello is by far the worst when mixed with drool!  It not only is bright orange but is so sticky it took weeks to get it all off the floor!   Fortunately for me we have old wood floors that also need to be replaced so in my case it actually filled in some of the areas that were bad and since it was almost the color of the jello no one noticed (unless you stuck to the floor)!

Nicole, all I can say is go for it!  Moondoggie Coffee is awesome!  I haven't had the Bananna, however even if you aren't a coffee drinker you would like it!  Go to their website http://moondoggiecoffee.com/ - they usually have specials listed including rescues.  Donna is great because she really supports Bassets!

Emily and the Gareis girls, Maggie, Bailey, Trixie, LaVerne and Princess