[Dailydrool] Whimpering Thanks : )

Sue Spataro sue at pinksunrise.com
Sat Nov 21 09:58:35 PST 2009

Hi all,

Thanks so much for all of your great suggestions; this group is the BEST! I
can always count on your super advice because its so apparent how much you
all love your basset babies.

I took the advice to let Emma sleep in the living room (out of her crate)
and on her soft bed. She slept all night without a peep (nor a pee :)) and
greeted me all smiles and looking for a belly rub-at 7:30! I think we both
feel better getting a full night's sleep.

Thanks again for your generosity of spirit and love for your puppies,

Sue and Emma : )

Sue Spataro
sue at pinksunrise.com