[Dailydrool] pretending to be hunting?

Nancy Candray speedsterbasset at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 21 10:08:14 PST 2009

I was in the backyard toad, cleaning up the remainder of my bell pepper plant.  I don't know who got to it Speedy or Rambo. I am leaning toward Rambo as it is complete destroyed. I know Speedy LOVES to pick the bell peppers off though but I digress. So there I was sweeping up the mess and I see Speedy go into the tomatoe leaves all stealth like, covering most of his body and then peers out at me as if saying "You can't see me" It was very cute and funny.

Then I was thinking when we go on our walks he always goes into the bushs in stealth mode, gingerly steps as if hunting and whe he comes out he walks normal again. I don't think he is sniffing anything in paticular as there are squirels and small rodents he ignores when he goes into the bushes. And since we live in smack in the middle Los Angeles highly doubt the are other creatures in the bush. I wonder if he is just following his natural instict to go hunting when he is in that type of environment. Either way I get a good laugh out of it.

Nancy momslabe to
Speedy Speed Demon of the West OEBE
Ted (ATB)
and now Rambo