[Dailydrool] the December Bugler cover girl

ldferrell at msn.com ldferrell at msn.com
Sat Nov 21 17:16:09 PST 2009

We were so surprised and excited today to see our Zoey on the cover of the
Bugler! In the electronic version she is in color. This photo is a few years
old and she is much grayer now, but she still has it going on, according to
some nice ladies we met at the downtown farmers' market a few weeks ago. The
mailed version of the Bugler goes out on Monday, so you will see her soon.
She is an Iowa Hawkeyes fan, just like her daddy - Go Hawks!