[Dailydrool] how do they know

beckyandgeorgie beckyandgeorgie at shaw.ca
Sat Nov 21 17:24:20 PST 2009

Well they do know.  A next door neighbour used to complain
that they barked until I came home. And the reason they
stopped then was they could smell me from the bus stop.
I taped them - yep they barked and clicking of nails but
noise was not as bad as her kids said my landlord.
Another day a policeman was looking for people before me
and he said 'the Airedale was daring me to come in'.
And at fivish they knew I was coming home and my mother
said the Airedale would sit at door starting at 4 pm
How I don't know but they do
GEorgie