[Dailydrool] Charlottesville Holiday Parade Pics

Kay, Nancy K *HS NKK3U at hscmail.mcc.virginia.edu
Sat Nov 21 17:27:55 PST 2009

We walked with the BROOD crowd in the Charlottesville, VA Holiday Parade this morning.  There were 22 basset hounds, and all the onlookers thought they were all SO ADORABLE !! At the end of the parade route, a couple was interested in looking into adopting a basset hound. They had their pound-pup with them and had lost a basset not long ago. They seemed like really nice folks, so I hope it works out for all.

Our daughter came along and took lots of photos (232 of them) -- here's a link if you want to browse through. The cute baby is our granddaughter, co-star of the recent "Uncle Frank" video ;)

http://www.jamierphotography.com/Pets/BROOD

Nancy, owned by Uncle Frank the Tank
and Sweet Sarah ATB