[Dailydrool] Pumbaa and Nancy Kay's Pics

Ruth Beattie ruthie4042 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 22 10:47:15 PST 2009

Becky, what wonderful pics of Pumbaa!  He certainly knew he was loved and
cherished.  He is waiting and watching for you, stumpy paws and all.

Nancy, what gerat pics of the BROOD parade!  Your daughter is an excellent
photographer!  I just loved all the basset buttts!

Ms. Beasley has never been much of a talker.  Although, as she is getting
older, she moans and groans more and more when she gets up from a nap and
stretches.  My first basset, Baby Bonnie (from MBR), was a very LOUD talker
and howler.  She would howl during the Red Wings hockey games whenever the
Wings scored and the horn sounded.  In fact, all I had to do was to say "Red
Wings" and she would pick up her head and give me a soulful howl....perhaps
the Wings need something like that to jump start their season.. :-(

Snooters,
Ruthie B &
Ms Beasley Ann (Just wait Mama...when i want to talk...I'll give ya an
earflapper full!!)