[Dailydrool] montana moments........

Leslie Ames bassetrescuemt at gmail.com
Sun Nov 22 10:44:40 PST 2009

receiving 2 bassets soon...and 3 more are in the wings...........so
thankyou to all you droolers for your support in bidding on our Welcome
BAssets, mathcing bone print leash/collar, and Lefton China Basset
figurine...........coming also, will be a darling basset figurine puzzle
and more!!!!!!!!!     Heartfelt thanks to all of you.

Also: Stuffed away i found a 2007 Daily Drool Desk CAlendar..........and
would love to offer it Free to any newer Drooler who would love to see
all the Bassets from the Drool.  Just need to send me some postage money
and that is all.   The calendar is on a desk holder, to boot.    The
first page Cover Hounds:  Precious da Bean.......Humphrey the TAnk and
Jacquest amo bear.   Loved by Leon and Debbie Winstanley.    Back in Nov
22nd 07........Rudy and Olive............the Deucher of Ohio
pooches.....  love all the pics...
--
Leslie Ames
President/Shelter Manager