[Dailydrool] Frum Conley ( gost rit)

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 22 14:48:36 PST 2009

Dis Nigel gost ritin for da Conley agin.
************************************
Dis Cnly. I hab big weekent. I got twoshoes. Dog  shoes. When ya goes roun
da skquar ring.
Satiddy MomPerson dun shown me. Bwaaahahahahahahahah. She da wurst. She
wanna me keep me hed up. Da mat gotted all dem cool smells onit. Why I keep
my hed up? She jerk, I putted down my hed more.
She jerk more I putted me litddel hed flat on dat mat. Uh Uh. More youse
pulls more I not do it. Dis Cnly's mess age to MomPerson: NO I wont. She not
fink dis fonee. I fink dis very fonee. She no laff. She no laff I no do it.
Day too.
Got dere an MomPerson meet anodder ladee whut laffin. Fore I nose it I in da
ring wif sumwon not MomPerson, namof Mary. Mary laff. She not jerkie da
leesh. She say funnee fings to Conley meke Conley laff. I watch her like a
whatchacallit...big bird wif nesty beek...cuze she fonny. She talkie sweet
ta Conley. She not jerkie da leesh she gots good treets. Liddel wons I gotta
watch for dem liddel wons.
I no steck so good but dere no poinzs enyway.
So I heb FUN taday wif Auntie Mary. (She gots big fozzy dogs nemed BooVeeYah
Duh FlanDruss.

Here whut els I lernt dis week:
How ta open da bek door when da big door not shut. Jumpyup, hit da fingie,
and da door open. Not stay open long so gotta hurry.Dis dribe MomPerson
nutso.BWAAAHAHAAHAHHA/
lernt how ta open da droower. But dere nuffin good in dere. I figger out how
ta open won whut got good stoff init. Heh Heh Heh.

Dats all.
I luv yu
Luv,
Cnly