[Dailydrool] reading the droolz

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Sun Nov 22 17:25:08 PST 2009

Momma here. I am reading the drools, trying to catch up---

First. Drool for Buddydawg, we are so sorry that we are late on this, but please know we were thinking of this houndie, sending many prayers, and hoping Buddydawg is feeling much better!!!!!

Sweet Sarah's pictures are just lovely Nancy, we miss her too, and we thank you so for sharing!!!

Good News at Hanni's house---Mike is better! That drool will do it everytime!!

Okay--Sweet Tater Treets. I made these last year, still not sure what I did wrong---how-you ask??? Not sure, but gosh maybe I didn't turn the oven down, but as I merrily cooked away, the kitchen filled with smoke, the yammies were dried alright, black as coal, about the same consistency-hard as a piece of brick, the hounds said never will I eat that, and didn't-I remember Brudder Jakes face--the poor guy looked at me, took a second sniff and moaned, Elder Clara spit it out----and it seems to me that Cheryl-Otter and Radar's slave did about the same----perhaps I will try again.

Oh the neatest thing!!! I was roaming on HOP's wraffle site and seen they have a offer to send Santa letters out-cost is 7.00 each, so I went on in and got the letters for the grandkids coming. They will just love this-and so will the hounds as all the money goes to HOP.  Great idea, and this Granny will be a hero!!!

I am sure I have forgot so many things---so I send drool to all in need, lets all have a great week-we are looking forward to Turkey!!

Debbie Winchester
Ol' Bob, Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake
OEBE Elder Clara, Queen of Farts

Get Elder Clara's Cookbook today Support Senior Houndsabound
www.elderclaraeats.biz