[Dailydrool] reading the droolz

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Wed Nov 11 04:24:55 PST 2009

Momma here, the gang on this end is fine, we are sending heart healing drool to all the famlies that have lost a hound of late-way too many--please know we are thinking of you all.

More drool to all that are feeling pawley, and lets get everyone on the mend-tails up, we got drool coming.

Birthdays, gotcha days, happy days, time to celebrate!

Happy Veterans Day to all.

Great News on the seniors getting the rescue, we thank you all, and believe me Elder Clara is watching, clapping the paws.

We have the Perfect Storm coming in, we are gonna have earflaps a flying and wet bored dogs. Gee, I can hardly wait for 3 days of this--------

Elwood has been busting at the seams with a storie, but it seems his slave has been falling asleep in the writin chair much to his displeasure---

Drool to all in need

Debbie Winchester
Ol' Bob, Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake
OEBE Elder Clara, Queen of Farts

Get Elder Clara's Cookbook today Support Senior Houndsabound
www.elderclaraeats.biz