[Dailydrool] Buddy's DNA results

Linda Wittig wittigs at live.com
Wed Nov 11 03:03:36 PST 2009

We just received Buddy's DNA results from Wisdom Panel. He is 50% basset, 25% german shepard, 25% lab. He is a very looooong dog, with basset legs, tan/lemon body color, and the dark head and face of the shepard. He has outgrown last year's coat and I would like to sell it and donate the proceeds to Western PA Droopy Basset Hound Rescue where we adopted Roscoe. I will pay for shipping. (Roscoe has his own red coat.)
The coat, worn only a few times, is orange with lots of reflective tape. It will fit a medium-size dog that's not too long in length. "Buddy" is written on the tail end. Perhaps you have a buddy that needs a warm coat to keep off the cold rain and snow on those necessary walks?
Please contact me off the DD post if interested.
Are there any other mixed bassets on the drool?
Mom slave to Buddy and Roscoe