[Dailydrool] I'm so far behind

Laura Tancredi tancgirl1980 at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 10 21:19:04 PST 2009

I'm so far behind there is no way to catch up.  Last week I had started writing down everyone's name and what we were drooling for to organize it.  Then I never got to write last week's catch up and then there was another week full of names again.  I hate to not mention everyone by name but we are sending drool for everyone and restocked on candles at Target while we are waiting on our Yankee Candle order from Mid Atlantic.  So we were sorta ready for the lighting of the candles - but only "sorta" because Sweet Sarah was such a shock to all of us.
I hope everyone is doing well tonight and thankful for every moment we have /have had with our hounds.

Laura,
Flash and Ryu