[Dailydrool] How do they know?

Laura Tancredi tancgirl1980 at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 22 19:26:37 PST 2009

Georgie -
When I was a little my grandmother watched me at my house.  My parents were teachers but would vary in what time of the day they would come home.  I was about 2-3 years old and would tell my grandmother that my dad was home.  She would look in the driveway and not see his car and tell me he wasn't home.  5 mins later he would drive up.  My hearing now is awful but maybe back then I could hear my dad's beat up old datsun a mile away.  It used to freak my grandmother out I think.
Mick says Flash and Ryu just sit in front of the door and stare at it until I come home.
Laura
Flash and Ryu