[Dailydrool] Sammy and Whining

EssieSchwartz at aol.com EssieSchwartz at aol.com
Sun Nov 22 21:15:52 PST 2009

One basset trait that has shown up in Sammy, the Basset/King Charles  mix,
is his continuous desire to whine when he doesn't get the attention he
wants.  If one of the cats comes near him, he whines, too..the cat, Herbie,
washes his feet, gives him massages, and Sammy still whines.  I'm trying to
get Herbie to give me the massages...but so far no luck.  Sammy, when he's
hungry, will also stand and whine....and his whines are just as loud as
Homer's.  One thing, though..He doesn't tell me off the way Homer did...he  sits
there quietly and just gives me "the look".
   Esther