[Dailydrool] Fanks from the real Bob theDOg

Bob cowbobdog at gmail.com
Sun Nov 22 21:50:04 PST 2009

Hi everyone I am home from the hospital tonight and wanted to thank everyone
for the drool and for helping in my birthday woofle

we raised tonsof money for the homeless hounds that dont have forever homes
who lubb themlike my momand dad lubb me.

I am home now but I still can't walk but the doctor said not to give up
hope, I can wag my tailand i cansort of crawl so someday imight walkagain

I totally believe in "I think I can" and so I will,the doctor said I am lazy
and like to be carried about..Im not lazy Im a basset and like attention

my mom said i am gonna get some swim lessons to help

right now i have decided to cry all night long and bother everyone

so Im back...and I wanna get well

Bobby..eberyones furend

King Bob the DOg, Jasmine, Lenny & Lexie

The Life and TImes of Ben G Meyer
http://s166.photobucket.com/albums/u91/cowbobdog/?action=view&current=9791efac.pbr

Bobs store  www.KBspecialties.com