[Dailydrool] Vaccination Reactions

CANDY DUSEK lovebassets at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 23 09:49:29 PST 2009

I want to say thank you to everyone who responded on the Drool and to my personal e-mail regarding my vaccination concerns.  I received a lot of helpful information!  I will be giving Higgins Benedryl before any future vaccinations.  I will also be vaccinating separately for rabies and distemper (or any others).  I will also be making my appointment early in the day, so the vet's office will still be open if he has a reaction.  I'm not sure my vet does Titers, but I will surely be asking him.  Thank you so much for coming through for me again with such informative info!

Candy Dusek

Maggie Mae  www.dogster.com/dogs/166615
C Higgins www.dogster.com/dogs/923059

 EMAILING FOR THE GREATER GOOD