[Dailydrool] Chumley's First Day (or so)

Karen sparks_red at att.net
Mon Nov 23 09:59:15 PST 2009

Hi Fibe Chumley,

Momma sez I hab to tellya Welcome Home and dat youz such
a  hansum little buppy. Der me did dat.
Youz gunna wike da new home.  Lookie youz already got da
big onez onna run.  Dis a gud stawt.  Git ebbybody inna twainin
frum da get go.  No furget to stawt tastin ebber thing.  Dey is
sum reely gud tastin thingz in new home.  No steel enny toofer
gwoo cuz dat no so gud cuz youz lipper flapperz stick ta gedder.
Ebber thing else youz gotta try.  Dat green stuff fum da perse no
too bad edder.

Now der be sum berry gud peepz to talk to on heer dat can gib
youz bedder advise cuz da OEBE.  I no one ob dem .....YET.
Bwahahahhaha. bwahahahaha.

No worry bout da big scarry guy you hab he twained in no time an
he git in shape quick.  Sorry me can't help da scarry lookz rite now.
Mebbee in da future youz can steel da pwastic cawd an gib him a
pwesent but me no wud do that.  It cutz inna to dat spendin monee
fur da pawty times.

Later Dude,
Bazzle ob da Dog House Gang
(Wat? yeah me tole him welcome.   Oh no me nebber wud gib
him enny bad ideaz.  No I gud boy Momma!  Bwahahahahaha
wat her don't noze won't hert her....or me...Bwahahahahaha.