[Dailydrool] Chumley's First Day (or so)

Alan Folsom alan at folsoms.net
Mon Nov 23 05:53:56 PST 2009

Dis are Chumley.  I uset be called Bruno, but den da peoples started
callin me Chumley.

I don no why.

Den, dis big scary ugly man came an picked me up, but he was kinna
nice.  He had a big comfy
person wit him kinna like the nice lady that uset to feed an play wit
me,and she nice too. Den, they put me in a box that I don like, and put
the box in a tiny room, an da tiny room it shook and shook and shook.
Sometimes the room stopped shookin, and when we got  out da grass was
changed!  I guess dey shookt the room to make da grass change.  then it
shook so hard it got dark, and there were funny lights inna windows.

I don no why.

It when on a long time, but I sleptit most of da time. Den it stopped
shookin, and I went
in a new house.  Der was a big dog kinna like my aunts and uncles but
brown, but she dint wanna play wit me.  Den der was a big black dog wit
long legs.  I tried to play wit him,
but he ran away.  I tried to play more, but he ran away again!  He scart
of me!

 I don no why.

Den two more peoples come and play wit me, and dey all nice.  Dey alla
time ring a bell and put me ousside, but I gotta pee or poop anyway, so
das alright.  Dey like to nap too, so sometime I got tonap wit dem, but
at night I gotta go in da box.   Den I have to wake dem up to take me
out.  Dey cudda jus left me outa da box, so I didn't have to wake dem
up, but dey put me back in da box agin.  I tellem I don like it, but dey
do it anyway.

I don no why.

Dis kinna fun, but all dese big peoples can't play too good, dey wanna
stop alla time. I gonna have to teach em, and da big black dog too,
howta play.

Dis are Chumley.  Gotta go.

Big Ugly guy: Chumley is making himself at home.  I don't know HOW you
all can suggest that this little bundle of fur and fun could EVER give
us any problems.  For those with face book accounts, you can see some
pictures at
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=124890&id=508494095&ref=nf.  I'll
try to get pictures someplace more public when I get some sleep.

Al