[Dailydrool] vacines

JUDITH WITTELS jewittels at msn.com
Mon Nov 23 05:44:20 PST 2009

  Hi Guys I'm no vet but I would suggest to anyone worried or that has a few extra dollars to get a titer . They are available for distemper and some others and most times dogs will not need vaccines every yr . Vaccines can last for yrs and over vaccinating can be damaging so if your dog has an allergy don't vaccinate unless necessary....

Good wishes and health to everyone, and to King Bob the Dog, whining is good for extra attention...... Glad you are home.

Judy