[Dailydrool] Felonious Hound Transport

Kerrie.Kerns kerrie at pminet.com
Mon Nov 23 11:37:00 PST 2009

You won't believe this, droolers. I was on my way to the hay truck to
get a couple of bales and an officer pulled me over. Since I was
driving my beloved 30 year old paid-for F250, I figured he wanted to
check if I had insurance. I was also wearing overalls and had not
showered, just piled my hair up on my head. So I really looked the
part of delinquent with HoneyBelle riding shotgun for the full
country effect. Anyway, he ran my plates and informed me that I had
falsely placed them on my truck. I laughed. He didn't. Then I
realized he was serious. Sign here he said. The plates on my truck
came up blank, not being registered to anyone. The sticker on the
windshield came up in my name. What happened is that the tax office
gave me a nonmatching set. I have a court date and everything. The
plates expire in December and I thought "heck I might as well go
ahead and get a personalized plate for all this trouble." I hope I
can get this resolved at the tax office and show the judge I am not
swapping plates. I was considering drooler plates but I am concerned
about the shit state I run around in on the weekend it would be
interpreted as me being the drooling dog.

Kerrie~ 3 cots and a hot

HoneyBelle~I need more Christmas garland to shred...
http://honeybellebasset.blogspot.com/