[Dailydrool] Michigan Basset Rescue Online Howliday Auction

Melissa mibassetrescue at att.net
Mon Nov 23 19:12:38 PST 2009

Don't forget!! While gearing up to get some shopping done this coming
Howliday Weekend....start HERE!!

http://www.cmarket.com/auction/AuctionHome.action?auctionId=99969925

Get the Basset Crap YOU want for Christmas! Buy something nifty for that
special basset loving "someone" on your shopping list!! Take a look!! Bid!!
Bid Often!!

We add new items all the time, so if you didn't see something you wanted on
your first visit....well...visit again!

We want to thank Bonnie for putting this together for us!!

Happy Howlidays!
Melissa
Michigan Basset Rescue
Celebrating 17 Years of Rescuing Basset Hounds!!
Happy Birthday M.B.R.