[Dailydrool] Can't believe it's been 3 years--calendar page

Georgia Powers georgiapowers at comcast.net
Tue Nov 24 05:43:00 PST 2009

Today is Eugene's 3rd gotcha day and he graces the DD calendar  today
wearing one of his many hats at last years's GABR waddle. It has been
a sometimes bumpy, but alway ultimately entertaining experience being
owned by a basset these past 3 years. Never did I think when we walked
into our local shelter the day after Thanksgiving 3 years ago and saw
the 6 month old basset at that time named "Jimmy "that 3 years later
my house would have way too much basset crap in it, I would have made
3  trips to a basset waddle and that I could actually live with dog
hair on everything . Best of all, I discovered the Drool and have had
so much fun getting to know so many others who also live with this
insane breed of dog. Happy 3rd gotcha day Eugene--your family loves
you!!! Georgia and Eugene