[Dailydrool] Public apology he he he he

Carolyn Mitchell c.mitchell at eastlink.ca
Tue Nov 24 06:01:53 PST 2009

I Mama to Lil Miss Daisy Halo has to apologize publically for thinking my baby girl was a senior
when in fact she turned 7 last Aug. I just can't stand when I am wrong with ages he he he...
On the upside Daisy is only 7.5 now so I won't sulk about my baby being a senior until next Aug.

We did opt to change to senior food for her and Rex as  we were told baby our Vet because
 Mr. Rex was not losing weight and I was walking his socks off.
I think he is now losing Thank Dog because he goes back to the vet in Jan and I dislike
the talks of why my dog should not be 10 pounds over weight. Good vet naughty Mama
who loves her babies way to much he he he

anyway healing drool to all those in need

Carolyn

Mama to LiL Miss Daisy halo (ha ha ha the old woman is senile)
Rex aka LiL Foot ( that's ok Mama I like the new food)

& The bridge crew