[Dailydrool] Cookies and Christmas bells

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Tue Nov 24 06:16:41 PST 2009

It was early Monday  morning,  Hubby went to work for his  brother,  both
girls are peacefully sleeping, so  mommy brews a fresh  pot of coffee  and I
go to my refrigerator and OH SO VERY CAREFULLY  I  open the freezer to pull
out a bag of frozen Christmas cookies,  I take the  bag with me to the
bathroom and close the door in anticipation  of a sugar  high,  damn it, forgot
the coffee, so I very carefully and quietly open the  bathroom door and
 WAH -  LA   both girls are sitting out side the  door, tails wagging and
slimy huggers hanging down to the floor   cookies, cookies, cookies,   did
someone say COOKIES ????????

I unpacked christmas decorations on Saturday and I found the fuzzy collars
with the Christmas jungle bells on them so I put the collars on the girls
and  all hell breaks loose, they run out the back door chasing each other
around the  yard trying to pull  the bells off,  so I took them off because I
knew  I was going to end up in the emergency vets with X-Rays ,  and what to
my  wundering eyes should appear  but a big silver jingle bell lodged in
the colon !!!!    Jingle, jungle jingle !!!!!  NO   thank you !!!!!!  Can't
have anything  cute here like
 rain deer ears or elf hats or bells,   Evil Annie thinks  that Maggie is a
big chew toy if I put anything like that on her.

Marlene   mommy to Maggie Wags and Evil  Annie