[Dailydrool] Elder Clara Eats & Eats & Eats cookbook--almost all sold!

Wendie L Prince houndsabound at att.net
Tue Nov 24 12:41:41 PST 2009

HI all.

We are down to a few books left,  31 to be precise and 15 aprons.  Over 500 books have gone out to Droolers,  worldwide!
If you want one,  order up, www.elderclaraeats.biz  ....... they will be gone soon enough.  Many folks have ordered multiple times, guess they found out what a great deal it is and liked it so very much!
To all who have ordered, a big Thank You!

All monies go directly to help pay medical bills for the senior hounds at Senior Houndsabound, Inc.

My heart goes out to all who have lost a beloved hound recently, there seem to be many.  Helping the seniors,  you realize all too fast that each day is precious,  and a blessing, of which I am grateful to be able to play a part.

Our drool bucket is always being flung far and wide to all in need.  I only wish they would see fit to fling outside rather than on the walls here..........

Happy Thanksgiving Day to all!

wen and the Bounders
www.elderclaraeats.biz   --the only place to get   ELDER CLARA EATS & EATS & EATS