[Dailydrool] measuring kibble

Angelika Hastings angelikabrn at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 24 13:16:41 PST 2009

>>One side note, I have a measuring cup in the food so I really do use a cup.<<

This line made me laugh- I use a measuring cup as well. My mom used to tell me that she was only giving Chillie 1/2 cup per feeding. We use the same sized bowls at both of our houses and just by looking at it I knew there was way more in there. She now has the measuring scoop too- and Chillie has 10 less pounds on her ribs :)

How much kibble to feed does depend on the food you are using. 1/2 cup here twice a day of Merrick's works- another kibble might need 1 cup a meal instead.

I know some folks do once a day feeding- but I can't wrap my brain around eating only once every 24 hours...

droolies, Angelika