[Dailydrool] measuring kibble

J Marchlewski jan3luski at gmail.com
Tue Nov 24 13:56:52 PST 2009

>>One side note, I have a measuring cup in the food so I really do use a
cup.<<
That comment reminds me of when our vet asked how much we feed the dogs.  I
responded a cup of food twice a day.  The vet then asked what size cup.  I
thought he was crazy until he explained that the client before us had a very
overweight dog.  The owner claimed he gave him just a cup of food a day.
The vet finally got the guy to explain "the cup" was actually a 32 oz soda
cup from 7-11.

BTW much to the dogs' displeasure, we use a measuring cup too.

Jan
Lady & Grace