[Dailydrool] This n that

kacy green greenlikethecolor at gmail.com
Tue Nov 24 14:43:28 PST 2009

First we are sending lots of drool to Boogie and Buster. How absolutely
awful to read their sad story. If we weren't considering a cross-state move
in the midst of recieiving news of being laid off, I would totally consider
taking in the two boys. I have always wanted a bonded pair. We are sending
drool for their health and wishes for a happy forever home as soon as they
heal.

Chumley is such a cutie!! I love his lace ear.

Cow and Ru are doing well, keeping us busy and making sure our lives
continue to revolve around them. They are happily looking forward to Turkey
Day so that they may steal bites from the plates of unsuspecting guests.

We are sending drool to all in need and hope everyone has a wonderful
Thanksgiving holiday. We are so thankful for all of our drool friends!!!

Xoxo,
Kacy w/Cowboy and Rupert

--
Cowboy: http://www.dogster.com/dogs/531112