[Dailydrool] Bounder related, although not Basset, Beagle possibly selling himself.

Wendie L Prince houndsabound at att.net
Tue Nov 24 16:08:07 PST 2009

We have a sweet little Beagle boy in our rescue named Buddy.  He is so sweet, we call him Buddy Love.  Another nick name for him is ghost dog, because he can come up to the most grumpy of the hounds...Willow Beast,(Basset %itch of the East) and lay down next to her and she will not yell at him.
So Buddy Love got his name because he is so darn sweet and NEVER raises a lip to anyone.

Now the story:
I was talking with a friend today, who has a son, Kurt, who just got through training to be a cop.  Kurt was doing a ride along with the Orlando Police Dept last night,  Apparently, they took a run down on the "Trail"  and  we know what that is.    The OPD officer was talking about a male prostitute who is seen on the trail a lot named Buddy Love, although he was not seen last night.
I could not believe my ears!   Do I have to watch my innocent Beagle tonight to see if he is sneaking out and getting home before I get up, creating a name for himself,  or is there someone out there smearing my good boys name???!!??!?!??!   What I am to do?????
I am stunned and feel like, to maintain his honor, his name must be cleared!  He does have a little girlfriend named Alice Anne who lives in CA,  who must not find this out!  She would be devastated!

Buddy just smiles when I question him about his evenings....is that why he sleeps so much during his days??
Do I have to buy an ankle bracelet for him and monitor his whereabouts?   Is he wanting to take credit for this even if it is not him???  I may just have to call OPD and get a description of this character to prove my Buddy Love's innocence.    I thought by not having kids, I would miss the trials of teenagers,  and this happens.  I hope I am worrying for nothing.

We send drool to all hounds and humans needing some.  Never is a shortage here.

wen and the Bounders
www.elderclaraeats.biz   --the only place to get   ELDER CLARA EATS & EATS & EATS