[Dailydrool] Pwincess Sadie

Ski sushiela at michiana.org
Tue Nov 24 18:29:25 PST 2009

                  A year ago tonight (10:00 PM) my Aunt Sadie left us.
                  Mom is still quite upset about it. You see, Sadie didn't
                  leave mom a sign while Mandy the Cocker Spaniel did.
                  Mom helped Mandy to the bridge while Sadie had
                 surgery & did not recover.  Mom blames herself for
                  that since she should have known.  You see (again)
                  mom said Mandy was her sister while Sadie was her
                  twin.  These two had a tight bond.  Mom could tell what
                  Sadie was thinking (except at the end)  These two would
                   always play or cuddle together.  Sadie would either lay
                   her head on mom's chest or they would be spooning.
                   Then there were times Sadie would lay on her back and
                   mom would tickle her stomach and Sadie would kick her
                   legs so mom would stop tickling her.  Mom would straddle
                   Sadie's back & right when she got to the top of the tail,
                   Sadie would start nibbling on mom's feet & mom would
                   laugh so hard.  Mom misses all that.  I, on the other hand,
                   am obedient but completely anti-social.  Someone comes
                   over, I bark like Mandy trained me but hide after they come
                   into the house. No one ever sees me.  Mom always tells me
                   that she raised all three of us the same & doesn't know why
                   I am this way.  I only want my chest rubbed but no cuddling.
                   Mom always tells me that she is hear to make me happy.
                   Right now nothing is making her happy..

                   Countess Penny of Indiana
                   Sadie1 at dogomania.com