[Dailydrool] Orniments and cookie bookies!

leslie matthews lesliematthews13 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 24 20:13:46 PST 2009

dis are howert and stanlee,

we donot rite much to da drool, but are mommy boughted some of dem beautimus oriments by da tanner gurls for are furends.... we just wanted to rite let everybudy know the are stupendus and you should all order dum... so pleaze email their mommie Cookie Goldizen pawsforblossom at hotmail.com and order dem today fur everybody, oh and the maked reeths two but turkey day be da lass day to order dem.

oh we we gotted EClara's cookie bookie... it be very funny and we can't wait fur our lazy mummie to make sumsing....

love and drool to all those that are in need and thoughts and prayers to those that have lost their baby's to the bridge.

leslie

mommie to howard and stanley!