[Dailydrool] bunny poop

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 25 08:47:08 PST 2009

Mine have all eaten rabbit pellets (what a polite term.) from time to time.
So far nobody has died from it.
I suppose there is the possibility of parasitic  transmission so I wouldn't
encourage it, but it's pretty hard to control unless you are out with them
every moment.

If it makes you feel any better (and it won't) Conley carries rocks in his
mouth and runs all over the yard.He has finally learned that he is not
allowed to chew them, or bring them in the house, so if I know he has one I
can hold my hand out and he will drop the rock into my hand. I am always
afraid he is going to choke on one.
But it's no worse that his tearing around the yard, chased by three other
dogs with a stick sticking the long way out of his mouth. This terrifies me,
as I know a Border collie who drove a stick right through the roof of his
mouth that way.

It's amazing the things a dog can think up to do that just make your heart
stop and your blood pressure go through the roof all at the same time.

Happy T day.
MomPerson to Nigel, Llewis, Conley & Cooper.