[Dailydrool] basset Thanksgiving

Carla Andersen cjawaterprincess at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 25 07:51:20 PST 2009

I was just remembering how Oatmeal Raisin Cookie (ATB) loved to be spoonfed warm sweet potatoes from Boston Market, she had such great table manners.  I loved watching her graze the grass at a big open field and she looked like she was wearing footed pajamas.  With her spots, she also resembled a cute little cow too.  She had her mobile bedroom in the back seat of the car, pillows, blankets, chew bones, treats, water with ice cubes and the window half-way down.  Her favorite food was her very own rice and bean burrito from Chipotle.  She loved getting her ears cleaned and her nails manicured.  Yes, I painted them twice a week!  She had to match her leashes and collars.  I also used to call in sick at work when she told me she wanted to lay in the sun all day.  She would get mad when I stopped massaging her with both hands so I could answer the phone or change the channel.  She would also tell me to turn on her electric blanket so she could lay on it in the winter.

It was so good to be owned by a basset.

Carla Andersen, devoted slave to ORC (ATB) and Henry John Deere (ATB)

 EMAILING FOR THE GREATER GOOD
Join me