[Dailydrool] teasing

Nancy Candray speedsterbasset at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 25 07:45:51 PST 2009

We feed the four leggers 2x a day. Since Speedy doesn't really like kibble dry we now add a tablespoon of wet food so that he will eat his food immediately. Speedy LOVES his wet food, he will gooble it up like if he has never had food in his life. Lately however, he is taking his sweet time to enjoy the morsles in his dish.

It started when we got Rambo. Rambo eats in 5 seconds his 1 1/2 of food and at the beggining would run to try to eat Speedy's food. We put an end to that behaviour quick. Rambo now gets to lick Speedy's bowl AFTER Speedy is done. But its almost like Speedy is teasing Rambo, he takes a few mouthfuls looks at Rambo and takes a few more bits. Almost like if saying "Just try to come over, you'll get squirted with the water bottle" I remember teasing Ted too with rawhide since rawhide was Ted's favorite. SPeedy certainly has a sense of humore.

Nancy momslabe to
Speedy Speed Demon of the West OEBE
Ted (ATB)
and now Rambo