[Dailydrool] Thanksgiving preparations and 3 furry friends

AnitaW a.woodrum at sbcglobal.net
Wed Nov 25 16:53:00 PST 2009

Started brining the turkey this morning, and my girls have not let me out of
their sight since.  As some other Drooler said, three big speed bumps that
were under foot all day.  Oh, I gave the girls the neck, liver and heart of
the turkey - cut the neck and guts each into 3 pieces - it took them
approximately 90 seconds to completely demolish the neck.  Holly and Anna at
the liver and heart, Gracie spit her pieces out.  On to chopping and
peeling.  Happy Thanksgiving to all!!

Anita Woodrum

a.woodrum at sbcglobal.net