[Dailydrool] return address labels and Howliday List labels

Angelika Hastings angelikabrn at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 25 17:18:04 PST 2009

As I have had some inquiries it must be that time of year again...

Yes I am doing return address labels as well as printing the Howliday list labels ( when they come out).

I can personalize your return address labels with a picture you send me or I can choose something for you. They are peel & stick~ 30 per page.

$3 per sheet. Lists will be:

Short- $9

Med-$12

Long(full)-$15

List labels are addresses only- no pictures.

Postage is included in the above prices. In years past I have donated the postage- I am not able to do that this year- all moolah except for postage will go to rescue. I supply the labels and the ink. email me off list please. angelikabrn at hotmail.com

Happy Thanksgiving~ this extended 'family' of mine, the drool family is something I am thankful for this season!

Angelika and Elvis too!