[Dailydrool] Thankful

jacquelynn chazey aerogator27 at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 25 17:24:26 PST 2009

I am thankful for the Daily Drool which has become a life line for me, and for all the friends that I have met because of it.
I am thankful for my sister and mom, the only family that I have.
I am thankful to North Shore Animal League, Tri-state basset rescue, ABHR and OBR  for the hounds they allowed into my life.  I truly appreciate the effort that rescues endure, and hopefully one day, I will be more active.
I am thankful for being able to take a weekend off, and have no emergency occur.
Finally, I am thankful to my 8 beautiful hounds.  They are my reason to get up every morning. And lately sometimes, several times during the night.  I love my hounds with all my being.
Wishing all to have a Happy Thanksgiving
Jackie