[Dailydrool] What am I thankful for

Karen sparks_red at att.net
Wed Nov 25 22:29:50 PST 2009

I am thankful for so many things this year, so I will try and narrow it down to a short list.

I am thankful for:

My daughters, granddaughter, family and friends who may not always understand me
but accept, support, and love me.  I love them all beyond measure.

My neighbors who could report a noise disturbance but would never do it.  They trust that
in an emergency, be it two or four leggers, I will be there to help.

My doctors who are still narrowing down the problem.  I don't know what I would have
done without their care.

That I have the priviledge to be Momma to all my furkidz.  They give me comfort, love
and warmth on a daily basis.  They are all spoiled rotten but loved very dearly.

All our service members who are there to support and protect us even when they may
not agree with the reason.  I am thankful for all their families who are there waiting with
open arms for their loved ones to come home.  I am thankful that they are able to hold
their homes together while they wait.

The many rescues that are out there opening there arms and wallets to those in need.
You do this out of love and devotion and have hearts of gold.  You hang in there even in
the really hard times.  I admire you and am thankful for all that you do.

I am thankful and grateful to all the members of the Daily Drool.  Though we share all the
good times together with a smiles and laughter, we support each other through the those
times that bring fear and tears.  We come together as a family to give to all the rescues
that are in need without the need for recognition.  All of the members willingly share knowledge
with each other to help our hounds be happier, safer and healthier.  I don't know what I would have
done without you this year.  Your words brought me great comfort when Tucker, Teeka and Ayla
were called home to the Rainbow Bridge.  Though I may not ever meet you I still think of all of you
as family and I am ever so appreciative to each and every one of you.

Most of all I am thankful to God.  Without Him I know that I would have none of these
things to be thankful for.

We wish every one a Happy Thanksgiving.  May the food be plenty for both all!
Karen and The Dog House Gang

  I am thankful for the Daily Drool which has become a life line for me, and for all the friends that I have met because of it.

  I am thankful for my sister and mom, the only family that I have.

  I am thankful to North Shore Animal League, Tri-state basset rescue, ABHR and OBR  for the hounds they allowed into my life.  I truly appreciate the effort that rescues endure, and hopefully one day, I will be more active.

  I am thankful for being able to take a weekend off, and have no emergency occur.

  Finally, I am thankful to my 8 beautiful hounds.  They are my reason to get up every morning. And lately sometimes, several times during the night.  I love my hounds with all my being.

  Wishing all to have a Happy Thanksgiving

  Jackie