[Dailydrool] Need some of that turkey day drool for a buppy

Susan Green suzyvette at satx.rr.com
Wed Nov 25 18:46:25 PST 2009

Earlier today Daphneyland received a phone call from a shelter about a 3 month old buppy with Parvo.  With the help of another rescue in CA they were able to get the puppy from the shelter and to Dr. Kim's office.  Dr. Kim will be spending the holiday with this poor little guy instead of being at home with his family.

Here is the link to his photo and the entire email that Dawn sent out this evening............

http://www.daphneyland.com/assets/pdf/ParvoPuppy.pdf

I know all our Hounds will be drooling over the turkey tomorrow, so maybe you could send some of it to this poor little guy.  To make matters worse, he doesn't even have a name :(

Wishing everyone a Happy Thanksgiving!!

Suz
Holly Noelle
http://www.firstgiving.com/bassetrescuenetworksurvival