[Dailydrool] justin and jade

Johnathan Molyneaux Johnathan.Molyneaux at cfgrp.co.za
Thu Nov 26 02:39:07 PST 2009

Good afternoon all

Healing drool to all in need

This is Justin woofing in, my sister Jade and I are wishing all our
cousins and there human slaves in the United States a happy

Thanks Giving. We are also sending get well and keep well drool to
Boogie, Buster, Honey, Louie and Seralyn's mother.

We wish the slaves would buy us a turkey and cook it. Maybe should send
my sister out to catch one.

Pw Justin I have had turkey at Christmas time.

Jade I am not waiting till Christmas for my turkey, will go out and find
my own one and get the slaves to cook it.

Slaves johnathan and william