[Dailydrool] (no subject)

Susan Kitz smkitz at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 26 21:21:23 PST 2009

Since we named our Basset Buttercup we sing her the Butttercup song. But change thelurics somewhat  " Why do you fill me up, Buttercup baby, just to let me down and meww me around.  But sorst of all, you never come baby, when we call your name, unless we have food"   ok the end ijs a little lame but os so true.  Sue K Mompersone to Buttercup - We girls have our own song, Beau doesn't  Beau = So you can't eat a song. I know what is important.  Honey =  "Sugar sugar, ah Honey, Honey< I am a candy girl, and I got you lovin' me.  GW I am a dignified cat, Jordy Sing Is that what that horrible noise is supposed to be.  Loki,  Being called Loki poki Puddin Pie is embaressing enough   and Mickey the messy cocateiil  I sing the song to my mirror buddies.  Oh Mickey your so fine///