[Dailydrool] Puppy Update - Friday

Basset911 at aol.com Basset911 at aol.com
Fri Nov 27 08:56:36 PST 2009

So many calls and notes for this little one whom has been named.....
Daphneyland's Pilgrim Chance.

Dr. Kim stayed with Chance thru the Holiday, taking up so much of his time
for such a wee one who truly is on death's door.  When no reports came in
from Dr. Kim yesterday, I was devastated.  So may stars being wished
on..... it just couldn't be bad news.

And so I am very happy to give this mornings report -

Chance is still with us and gaining strength.
Lab work is not yet back, but he's assimilating fluids and although not out
 of the woods, Dr. Kim is optimistic that he can make it.  Coughing and
hacking, parvo is hot, hot, hot - yet Chance WANTS to live and steal turkey
next  year. We're all working overtime to give him that opportunity.

Will keep everyone posted at:
_www.firstgiving.com/bassetrescuenetworksurvival_
(http://www.firstgiving.com/bassetrescuenetworksurvival)

Stay tuned for Chance's recovery updates.....
Dream's really DO come true.

Hugs to all.....
Dawn of the West

Basset Rescue  Network (Barni) at Daphneyland
_www.barniatdaphneyland.org_ (http://www.barniatdaphneyland.org/)
661  269-2682

Rehabilitation and socialization of up to 100 basset hounds (and  some
mixes) looking for adoptive families to live out their lives. Visit us on  the
internet - or in Person! Public visitation hours:
Saturday & Sundays  11 - 5 p.m.
Directions are on our web  page.