[Dailydrool] Nativity Scene

Mary Ann Thomas queenbasset at gmail.com
Fri Nov 27 16:00:54 PST 2009

I purchase back in about 2006 basset manger figurines on Ebay.  Today I
unpacked my Christmas goodies and discovered that Mary is missing.  I am
devastated and wonder if anybody know how to contact the person that made
them.  I don't find them for sale on ebay!  Her name was Suzanne Shaw.
Please if any one knows how to contact her I'd appreciate a response.   I'll
even make a $50 donation to the rescue of your choice.   Please contact me
off-list.  Thanks!

--
Mary Ann Thomas
Loose Lips Lucille - ATB                     SUPPORT BASSET RESCUE