[Dailydrool] Tales for the Pet Lover's Heart

Rosemary Ryan r2 at q.com
Fri Nov 27 17:17:00 PST 2009

Has anyone seen this year's Tales for the Pet Lover's Heart? It features
a segment on bassets in Seattle, including my puppies at 6 weeks.

It was produced for WGN America and will air in Seattle on KOMO TV on
Dec 13th at 4:00. The Tales facebook page says it's airing this weekend
in the following locations:

St. Louis, MO
KMOV
Friday, November 27 – 7pm CST

Fort Myers, FL
WGTX FOX-4
Saturday, November 28 – 1pm EST

Fort Wayne, IN
WANE-CBS
Saturday, November 28 – 1pm EST

Showtimes for other cities are listed at this website:
http://talesforthepetloversheart.com/where-to-watch.html .

There is a one minute (1:01) trailer featuring the bassets at:
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Purinas-Tales-for-the-Pet-Lovers-Heart/98642827302?v=app_2392950137.
It's the video in the lower left hand corner showing a white dog
bounding in tall grass.

I have to wait two more weeks to see the program here is Seattle, and I
can hardly stand it.

Rosemary
Mom to Isaac, Dinah, Hilary, William, Spencer, Regina, Esther, and Clifford