[Dailydrool] 4 left

Cynthia Goldizen pawsforblossom at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 27 18:23:06 PST 2009

Dis be us Da Tana Gurls.  Weez kinda stuffed fwum Fanskgibing, but momma walked us good.  We wancha to know dat we still hab four, yep four like four pawsies, reeths left and we shure wood like to find dem homes for the hollydaze just like da homeless hounds.  Pawcasso keeps gettin on owr tails fwum da bwidge and sez we hafta werk harder.  Gosh, since when do we hafta werk owr paws off?!  So pweeze consider gibbin one of da reeths a home.  Still gots sum ornymints and stawkings, too.

Annie Belle and Jennie Mae